Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shoot for the Stars

Goals Goals Goals....we here about it all the time...how are you to ever reach your expectations of you don't have goals, otherwise known as a vision, to focus on. We have all heard about it...envisioning what you want....but how do we create the path to actually get there????? Herein lies the question.

I have spent my life creating goals, often without focus or vision....typical Gemini and creative/ Type A personality. I have known what I want in life since I was younger and I think it is hilarious that even after all this time I still want the same thing, but just in a different way. My paths have wavered and I have often shifted off course....but have found that shooting for the stars has always been the thing that has kept me going.

Shoot for the stars or the moon or your goals....keep it going and things will shift. Create a plan, stay the course and your goals will be achieved! the life of your dreams is just around the corner...now if I could just implement this...

No comments: