Monday, March 17, 2008

Kiss Me I'm Irish

Happy St Patricks Day!

Top O' the Mornin' To Ya

May you be in heaven a half an hour before the devil knows you're dead

May your pockets be heavy, your heart light, and may good luck pursue you both morning and night.

Although I am not Irish...it seems that I always feel Irish on this day...singing songs in Gaelic, dancing Michael Flatley style jigs, and drinking green beer...I have been blessed and honored to have many Irish descendants in my life who have clearly helped me continue this tradition in my own life. In a toast to Irish heritage, Spring on the horizon and The Feast of St. Patrick....slainte and blessings.

p.s. a special prayer for those who were injured or lost their lives in the crane accident in NYC...life is too short not to appreciate every day!

No comments: