Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Eye Candy


Just looking at these pictures gets me tongue tied! This is eye candy in the purest definition of the word...oh david, why you have to look so good...and make my jewelry look even better.

Introducing David Siik, model du-jour and TMD men spokesperson...


Introducing beautiful photog taking pics of beautiful people (and jewelry)...Raquel Lauren, green advocate and brilliant shutterbug.


One gorgeous day sometime this Fall, the three of us walked the streets of NYC taking some of the most amazing high fashion pictures for my men's line, TMD men. We somehow roped Raquel's fiance, Brad (sorry boys, she's taken), into our master plan and he popped in for a few pics, as well. True professionals (David and Raquel), I could not maintain my giggling the entire day...its like a dream come true....professional, HOT model showing off your jewelry- half the time with his shirt off- high fashion photog, snapping away like a true vet- I am so cool! We had many fans and observers that day....and many blushing ladies along our path (including me).


Highly recommended comes 3 things-


1. TMD men jewelry- guys, you can all wear-even Brad wanted a bracelet after the shoot


2. Raquel Lauren Photography (raquellauren@gmail.com) she is amazing at all types...I have her shoot stills and my headshots.


3. David Siik, Model, can be reached via Ford Models in NYC!

1 comment:

Miniature Yorkie said...

I knew David when....Just found your blog! Yes, David has the makings of a supermodel! Thats we told him when he was 21 in Michigan! Looking good David!

Michael Snell