Wednesday, February 6, 2008

You are LOVE!!!!

This morning, in my daily yoga practice, I had an amazing experience and exercise in stating my personal mantra. My teacher encouraged us to stay in a seated meditation or move into savasana (corpse pose). During said meditation, I spent my time repeating and creating a personal mantra for myself for that moment and for the rest of my day.

Instead of listening to the voice inside my head telling me that I am not good enough, or pretty enough, or successful enough, or I hate the brown spot on my face..and the list goes on... I opted for this:

I am LOVE
I am BEAUTIFUL
I am SUCCESSFUL
I am ABUNDANT
I am A YOGA TEACHER!!!!
I am INTELLIGENT
I am SEXY
I am AMAZING
I am HILARIOUS
I am COMPASSIONATE
I am CREATIVE
I am TALENTED

...I can seriously keep going on for days, but for me in that moment, the negative thoughts just went away. I encourage you to try this, as well. Create a daily mantra for yourself!

Today mine is, I am abundant, wealthy and creative!

Remind yourself of the love you have for yourself with these amazing Heart Studs available at http://www.tracymatthewsdesigns.com/

No comments: