Monday, February 18, 2008

Felix the cat...

...the wonderful wonderful cat...

Who says salsa dancing in champagne soaked floors late on Sunday afternoon is out of the question? Definitely not this weekend!

I have never experienced a place like Felix in Soho on a Sunday afternoon until yesterday. Needless to say, incredible company make for incredible entertainment, including free flowing champagne, salsa dancing for hours on end (even when your hair is dripping in sweat), and friends swiftly balancing their dance moves on a chair....I am sure there were more shenanigans going on...in fact I witnessed a few..I think my time to go home was after my amazing and patient friend Catherine reminded me that I had an important meeting on Monday Morning...

A special shout out to my dance partner who only dropped me once....he was a great dancer! What fun!

No comments: