Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Full Circle...

The interconnection between people, things and the event in our lives is quite incredible. Over the past year I have had a few "full-circle" moments- some call it karma or fate, even Justin Timberlake has a song based on the saying- "what comes around goes around, comes around, goes all the way back around...yeah!"

I am not sure what it is about me, but I seem to have a knack for attracting these "full-circle" moments into my life. I am continually reminded that everything is connected. Our dreams, our reality, our desires. Over the past year, I have been contacted by a few people from my past who were pivotal in my growth as a person in different phases of my life. Be careful what you ask for because it might actually happen and turn your world upside down. It is no mistake that I have made my choices in life based on my past experiences and sometimes the desire for long overdue resolution, may or may not be a blessing in disguise. My friend and mentor, Brooke Emery, likes to call the "premonitions" leading up to events "signs of land". Well, I have seen signs of land and hit land this week- a blessing in disguise, I can finally move forward.

No comments: